Sunday, July 1, 2007

What yo name is

Who, me?

When it comes to...

Sleep
zzz....
huh, what?
Aw, come on.. it's only church..

Friends
I protect them with
my live!

Water
Where? Where?!!

Kerrie
Nooo!!!
*hides under bed

Little sisters
Eline: Can I go on your back???
Maki: Do I have a choice?

Eline: No!

Maki: =/



Long hair
*grabs scissor
Joost: Noo!

Paper
Maki: Lydia.... Can I borrow a piece of paper??
Lydia: grrww....
Maki: Please?
Lydia: no..
Maki: aww.. c'mon..
Lydia: no!... Wraw!
Maki: Aaaah! *runs

Mp3
Don't touch!
>_> I'm watching you
...
Maths
What's that?

Cars
Maki: oooh.. look! It's an Aston Martin DB9!!
Friends: o_O?

Yume(rabbit)
Maki: Oh, look at you, a
ren't you cute?
Yes you are, you're so adorable! ^-^

Yume: o_O

Maki: Come here, let me give you a hug!

Yume: *runs for her live

Maki: Come on... Hey.. where'd you go?

Mika (yes, the singer)
AARRWWW!!!
*eats mika

Maki: *burp
Friends: *cry
Maki: Muhahaha!




Holland
..... o_O
the water is good?

Flowers

Maki: oooh, that one's pretty!
Joost: That's the Nelumbo Nucifera
Maki: It's pink...?
Joost: uhu... -_-'

Teachers
Teacher: ... did you do your homework today?
Maki: Zzzz
Teacher: *poke poke

Maki: huh, what?
Teacher: -_- homework...?
Maki: Oh,.. right.. Errm..
Teacher: Your dog ate it?
Maki: No! No... my..errm.. sister did..?
Teacher: Your... sister?
Maki: Err.. my fish?
Teacher: Oh, dear...


This is me...?
any suggestions for a part two, perhaps?







10 comments:

Ghost said...

Hahaha lol:p
Finally a post, after allmost a month!!
Well anyways nice post, it's fun i'll think a tip for a part 2, and btw the flower was a
Ontario Oxaluris;)
Kiss Ghost-

Maiku said...

xDD
whatever, ghost :P
I just picked a nother one b/c I didn't remember the name.. there :P
Kochem cie ;D

MARIS KAAS? said...

You Are AMAZING!
Aaaaahw Maaike!
You have to be proud on yourself!
Whahah ofzo.
My bad English ;)
Maar ik sta een 5.98!
Oh yeahw baby!

Liesf! ;)

Maiku said...

way to go, Mariska ;D

Flan said...

Well.. it was a great 'story' again, but I totally disagreed with one thing! Mika is too fantastic for eating! Anyway, he would laugh at you trying to eat him!! I think I'd better stop trying convincing you that Mika is great, okay, that's really a weird sentence, but doesn't bother me at all. You knew I'm going to his concert?? WHIHI! Haha, now you're getting very angry, I suppose. Okay, then you stick to you opinion, if you want to.. anyway... it was a funny story to read! You should look for an publishing company!
Ciao, Dorien (Yes, the biggest Mika fan on earth)

Maiku said...

Dear Dorien
just so you know
we have this new phrase at school.
It's like this:
'You know Dorien, you know Mika'
-_-
seriously,
you can be a big 'fan' of something.
(Like Danny Phantom :o something for my part 2!!)
but.. this is getting waaay freaky..
trust me -_-
Mika is OVER..
Now the only thing you need to do is get OVER him.
I sure hope you get my point here :P
And if you're not sure if I'm able to eat him... WATCH ME
it would really be the ONLY reason why I'd go with you to that concert.
And.. I'm not mad at you. Why would I? I wish you a good concert with errm.. him. Or something. Just don't be suprised when you see my on the stage, and mika ending up in my stomach! >=D


Maaike

MARIS KAAS? said...

maaike hoe kort ga je t knippen? ik ga mee ik ga meee!!!
ik ga maandag naar d kapper!
liefs mriaska

Maiku said...

maandag?!!
yeah, dan ga ik mee :D
En joost ook, tog joost? :P
En lydia, die wilde kijken
hahaha

Maaike

Lydia said...

wat..
er staan allemaal letters die ik wel kan lezen mar ik weet niet wat ze ezggen.. dat rare engels ook..
Leuke tekeningejtes, je hebt een talent, schrijf een kinderboek ofzo:)

ik wil wel met je mee naar de kapper maar als je het vandaag doet kan ik nie tmeer.. want het is al maandag en tja
dus

ik ben beniwueds.
Lydia

Maiku said...

ja..
ik ben vandaag ook niet naar d kapper geweest hor =/

ander keertje..