Monday, July 9, 2007

Halfway there

I'm halfway there ;D In other words, I sort of made it to next year, heheh. I got this task I have to finish and a test to make. I think it's gonna be just fine. And the most amazing thing about this is, that m. Bijleveld was actually on my side...
How weird is that o_O

I feel like walking today
I feel like staring at the clouds
I'm lazy today
but it's no one's fault

My feet are slow
they walk next to my bike
Don't feel like using it now
it's how I'm like

On this prettyful morning
the wind goes it's own way
softly blowing
it takes my trouble away

What I'm thinking of now?
my face won't tell you
so no one will know
it's exactly how I will make it through

the days the wind will not blow
to comfort me when it goes wrong
to tell me, that I must know
tomorrow, it'll bring me a beautiful song

I'm still here
walking on the sidewalk
don't care if anyone will hear
the way I sing, the way I talk

Because I'm enjoying the wind, in it's own way
the sun shining even on this day
I'll hold on to the words as you say
'Everything is going to be okay'

I stare at the people today
and ignore the thunder clouds
I'm lazy today
but then, it's not my fault..

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hee maaike,
mag ik je tekst gebruiken voor een Liedje? ik vind hem zooo mooi!!

Liefs,lydia

Maiku said...

thanks, it would be an honor!
wil ik em wel een keertje horen hea ;)

gegroet,
Maaike